 Marketplace / Shopping / 8484
Re: HP Lego 50% off at K-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 19:26:10 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:3C1B9C1F.C8374948@mindspring.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

No, I haven't been out yet since the sale started. The Garner store
didn't have anything there Thursday. Did you pick up the rest of the
Star Wars buckets? Harry Potter LEGO has been selling quite well, so I
don't expect many folks will find very much, especially in this area
where LEGO tends to move fairly quickly.

Frank

No, there were three there when I left.  While there are some nice parts in
the PR bucket I decided to spend my money on the new Blacksmith Shop
instead!  In reality, two of the PR buckets is probably enough for me.

However I did find a beat up copy of 6056 Dragon Wagon
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6056) at the Garner K-Mart though so I didn't
leave empty handed!  6056 is a 1993 set - this K-Mart didn't even exist in
1993, where did this come from?

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders