 Marketplace / Shopping / 8476
Re: HP Lego 50% off at K-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 03:17:02 GMT

You better not have cleaned all the stores out of HP Lego before I got a
chance to go to them, Troy :)

Adrian

The Super K on Ridge didn't have any Adrian.  I've not yet hit any of the
other west side ones, and I probably won't since I really don't know where
they are!

I did my best at the one on Broadway down in the ghetto, so you may want to
try one of the crappy ones on the west side.

I also went to the one in Garfield (nothing) and at Southgate (a little bit,
but only because it was on the top shelf).

Let me know if you go to any, so I don't follow up behind you.

Troy