 Marketplace / Shopping / 8413
    New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi, I visited two TRUs along the Route 1 corridor in central NJ today, and found that they have a fair number of 2002 sets now in stock, whereas four days ago they had nothing. I picked up the following: Ewok Attack 7139 $12.99 (This seems to be (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

        Pitchforks (was Re: New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA) —Richard Marchetti
     (...) Well, I haven't seen the new Cam set yet so I will have to withhold judgement, but I am unlikely to be pursuaded by the numerous Jack Stoned elements I am seeing there. I expect I will like the new Cam mini, though. One of the many beefs I am (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA —Evan Butzlaff
     Hi, just taking part in helping the great squirrel hunt for these sets. I don't think Milwaukee has been stocked w/ the new sets. I visited a TRU down in Brookfield, by Milwaukee, and there wasn't really much. I just got a Diagon alley set (last (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA —Evan Butzlaff
     (...) Sorry for the New Jersey bit, i didn't see it in the title. ~Evan (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Hmmmm, looks like I'll be making another lunchtime run. Last Friday the TRU down the street was looking pretty bare, hopefully they restocked over the weekend. I swear, LFB encourages me to spend sooo much money ... on books, resources, and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: New Sets Report: New Hampshire, USA —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Ahhh, success! I picked up three copies of Final Duel II (dark grey officers, mmmm), one copy of Jedi Defense I (? - I think that's right - it's the one with the droidekas), and one copy of that crazy squid sub. *huge satisfied grin* So: (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)