 Marketplace / Shopping / 8413
  New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA

Hi, I visited two TRUs along the Route 1 corridor in central NJ today, and found that they have a fair number of 2002 sets now in stock, whereas four days ago they had nothing. I picked up the following: Ewok Attack 7139 $12.99 (This seems to be (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Pitchforks (was Re: New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA)

(...) Well, I haven't seen the new Cam set yet so I will have to withhold judgement, but I am unlikely to be pursuaded by the numerous Jack Stoned elements I am seeing there. I expect I will like the new Cam mini, though. One of the many beefs I am (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA

Hi, just taking part in helping the great squirrel hunt for these sets. I don't think Milwaukee has been stocked w/ the new sets. I visited a TRU down in Brookfield, by Milwaukee, and there wasn't really much. I just got a Diagon alley set (last (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA

(...) Sorry for the New Jersey bit, i didn't see it in the title. ~Evan (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA

(...) Hmmmm, looks like I'll be making another lunchtime run. Last Friday the TRU down the street was looking pretty bare, hopefully they restocked over the weekend. I swear, LFB encourages me to spend sooo much money ... on books, resources, and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Sets Report: New Hampshire, USA

(...) Ahhh, success! I picked up three copies of Final Duel II (dark grey officers, mmmm), one copy of Jedi Defense I (? - I think that's right - it's the one with the droidekas), and one copy of that crazy squid sub. *huge satisfied grin* So: (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)