 Marketplace / Shopping / 8143
  S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?

To All, I placed on order on lego.com last night for my current train station product, and they would not let me order any of the clear (trans-white) 1x4x3 windows. I bought blue ones, but does anyone know the reason? Are they being discontinued? (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?

(...) That's odd. Did you call Enfield today for clarification? Sometimes it's (How many do you need, btw? I may be able to help, as I have a couple of unopened baggies of 'em.) best LFB (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?

I think it's been marked "Unavailable" (or whatever) on the web site for some time... at least a month. I called the S@H phone number, and they said they could still get them, and had no info on a shortage or limited supply. I just chalked it up to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?

(...) This happened to me a few weeks ago. The clear walls were still listed as B002, which has been discontinued, on the website. I had to call S@H and order them as 3507, which is not yet listed on the website. (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?

(...) They are not on the web which concerns me as well. I am hoarding them as I use them in Skyline. I have an open question to CA about it. We shall see. (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?

Lindsay & All, (Minor Update on situation) (...) I called today (Folks, I hate to say this, but if I canuse S@H online, I am a happy camper, I hate calling) and talked to a gentleman there, who had a hard time understanding me. After spelling (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 10002 Club Cars (was S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?)

"Scott E. Sanburn" <ssanburn@indalex.com> wrote in message news:GLCzDB.Gu9@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Has anyone who only ordered a Club Car (not the combo kit) received theirs yet? I placed my order via the phone the first day (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?

(...) Ron and Nancy who? :-) BTW he just became the oldest president. (...) Yes, yes, yes I believe it does. And very well too, thanks for the plug. I have mentioned it to LD in the past that we could add LOTS of value there. ++Lar (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?

Larry & All, (...) Heh, I didn't even see that. Ronaldus Maximus! : ) (Subversive Republican programming, I guess!) (...) Indeed. (...) That's for sure! Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 10002 Club Cars

(...) Not yet for me. I placed a large order of various sets quite some time ago, and now the only outstanding item is the Club Car. Or should I say, Club Cars? :) I'm actually starting to feel a little nostalgic - it was the Metroliner and Club Car (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10002 Club Cars (was S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?)

(...) ROSCO ordered some stuff that came to me for transshipment. INcluded were one deluxe kit plus an extra club car. Both club cars (the one part of the kit and the one not) arrived in the same box along with the 10001 itself That's not "exactly" (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10002 Club Cars (was S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?)

(...) I got mine today! Roxanne BrickParts (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

"Roxanne Jeanson" <brickparts@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GLGtLv.M1F@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) called S@H - mine was shipped on Tuesday. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10002 Club Cars (was S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?)

(...) I think the backorder queue may be emptying out. I ordered last week and my full order arrived yesterday (though I didn't get to pick it up until today because I had to stay late at work yesterday :-(. Frank (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)