 Marketplace / Shopping / 7900
Re: Tuesday Morning (possible alert)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:27:01 GMT

Nothing special today, IMHO.  Mine had just stuff left over from the
last sale event, and those items mostly had inflated "regular" prices
on the sticker to make the sale seem bigger than it really was.  What
I remember:

Desert Skiff (Star Wars): 3.99 (REAL reg 6.00/listed reg. 6.99)
Research Glider (Dino Island): 3.99 (REAL reg 6.00/listed reg. 6.99)
Axe Cart (Knight's Kingdom): 1.99 (REAL reg, 2.99/listed reg. 3.99)

Plus, more Technic CyberSlam sets, but not that much off, a couple of
Scala dolls, and a lot of Duplo.

As I said, none of this seems "new" to TM for this event.

On the other hand, last time they didn't bring out all the new
stuff until Friday, as I remember it.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ray Sanders writes:
My local Tuesday Morning is opening tomorrow morning (Tuesday, 7 August) after
being closed for about a month. Supposed to have been restocking with great • new
bargins. No info about new Lego product, but thought I should mention this. • This
store has a recording that says they open at 8AM. You may want to call your
local Tuesday Morning and see if this is a company wide start of sale date.

Ray