 Marketplace / Shopping / 7889
7888  |  7890
Subject:
Tuesday Morning (possible alert)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 18:14:24 GMT

My local Tuesday Morning is opening tomorrow morning (Tuesday, 7 August) after
being closed for about a month. Supposed to have been restocking with great new
bargins. No info about new Lego product, but thought I should mention this. This
store has a recording that says they open at 8AM. You may want to call your
local Tuesday Morning and see if this is a company wide start of sale date.

Ray