 Marketplace / Shopping / 7890
Re: Tuesday Morning (possible alert)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 18:49:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ray Sanders writes:
My local Tuesday Morning is opening tomorrow morning (Tuesday, 7 August) after
being closed for about a month. Supposed to have been restocking with great new
bargins. No info about new Lego product, but thought I should mention this. This
store has a recording that says they open at 8AM. You may want to call your
local Tuesday Morning and see if this is a company wide start of sale date.

This is a company wide Grand Re-Opening Day according the website
(www.tuesdaymorning.com).  In addition to opening at 8 a.m. they are staying
open late until 9 p.m.

I found tons of great bargains in recent months at the local stores here in
Richmond, Virginia.  I've been looking forward to the re-opening in hopes
that they might have stocked up on more LEGO goodies.

I encourage folks to check out TM's website to see if one of their stores is
near you.  Before hearing about it on LUGNET I was completely unaware of
Tuesday Morning and so was surprised to find there are 3 of them in this area.

Happy Hunting,

G.