 Marketplace / Shopping / 7889
  Tuesday Morning (possible alert)

My local Tuesday Morning is opening tomorrow morning (Tuesday, 7 August) after being closed for about a month. Supposed to have been restocking with great new bargins. No info about new Lego product, but thought I should mention this. This store has (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning (possible alert)

(...) This is a company wide Grand Re-Opening Day according the website (www.tuesdaymorning.com). In addition to opening at 8 a.m. they are staying open late until 9 p.m. I found tons of great bargains in recent months at the local stores here in (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning (possible alert)

(...) The flyer is orientated towards Domestics and housewares items, I don't recall any toys pictures in it at all, certainly no LEGO pictured in it. If you sign up at the store to get on their mailing list you too can get the advance flyers (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning (possible alert)

Nothing special today, IMHO. Mine had just stuff left over from the last sale event, and those items mostly had inflated "regular" prices on the sticker to make the sale seem bigger than it really was. What I remember: Desert Skiff (Star Wars): 3.99 (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning (possible alert)

Yep, same at the local store. They *still* have 4 copies of the big Studios set (the one with the PC camera) for $99.99. Some other odds and ends, a few Znap sets, but that was about all. Glad I didn't rush in to town just to get there at 8am. Are (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning (possible alert)

(...) They don't appear to be, KayBee used to part of Consolidated Stores Corporation (now know as Big Lots Corporation) but it was taken private in a management lead buyout recently. Tuesday Morning appears to be a stand alone company when you look (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)