 Marketplace / Shopping / 7881
Re: I go the low-down Re: Atlanta, GA area AFOLs:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:27:25 GMT

Opps. Other things they had that I forgot about.

For those into Rock Raiders, they still had some numbers of these sets. And for
the Artic fans among us, yes there were still sets to be had. The soccer sets
were mostly limited to the large soccer field and small sets. No buses or
stands. The did have one TV tower/entrance thing but the side of the box had
been open and it really didn't look like at the pieces were there. Adventurers
were present but only that giant Amazon jungle set, the largest one in that
Amazon series.

There were no studios sets or model team or creator sets.

Sorry about forgeting about these. I thought I had them all but to check I went
to the LEGO S@H online shop to check out the sets categories there and I
realized the ones I had forgotten.

Todd

In lugnet.market.shopping, Todd Thuma writes:
I forgot to mention that they had the 7181 and 7191 large Tie Fighter and • Large
X-Wing collector's sets. Some of the boxes were slightly damaged, but they had
either 2 or 3 of each set.

One other jewel, they had the 7090 Millennium Falcon. Only on left though so
hurry!

They also had one Technic Star Wars Destroyer Droid, a couple of the Pit
Droids, and a couple of the Battle Droids

Todd