 Marketplace / Shopping / 7880
Re: I go the low-down Re: Atlanta, GA area AFOLs:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:19:52 GMT

I forgot to mention that they had the 7181 and 7191 large Tie Fighter and Large
X-Wing collector's sets. Some of the boxes were slightly damaged, but they had
either 2 or 3 of each set.

One other jewel, they had the 7090 Millennium Falcon. Only on left though so
hurry!

They also had one Technic Star Wars Destroyer Droid, a couple of the Pit
Droids, and a couple of the Battle Droids

Todd