 Marketplace / Shopping / 7877
Re: Atlanta, GA area AFOLs: Get thee to Candler Rd. now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 02:47:15 GMT

It's right off the freeway (I-20).  Look it up on Yahoo maps at this address:

TOYS R US
2842 WHITES MILL RD
DECATUR, GA 30034

The trick (and I apologize, I should have mentioned this before): There is
not Toys R Us sign anymore.  The sign is still there, but the lettering has
been removed.

If you are going east on I-20, exit at Chandler Road.  Turn right on
Chandler Road (South).  Turn right at the first light (about 50 feet from
the freeway exit), which I believe is Whites Mill Rd.  Go down the hill
about a hundred feet, the former TRU is on the right.  The branding has been
removed, but you should recognize the old-style TRU architechture in brown.
Also, there is a big cloth sign that says "Toy Clearance Center", or something.

Hope that helps!  Happy hunting!

- Greg

In lugnet.market.shopping, Todd Thuma writes:
WHERE ON CANDLER ROAD!?

<snip>