 Marketplace / Shopping / 7634
Re: Lego aircraft, and additional S@H stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 23:18:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Kevin Dixon writes:

I can confirm that as well!  Originally I had ordered 5 of 1808... boy
was I surprised when it showed up and the box contained 5 2147 Dragon
Fly's instead.  I'm a little disappointed because I really like the 1808
set, but I wanted 2147 as well so that worked out ok.  And at $9.99
each, it is a really good deal.

In order to get the 1808's I have resorted to paying scalper prices
($18.50 U.S) on brickbay and ordered a couple.  So unfortunately I don't
have any spare for you Tim.

That must have been a surprise.
Oh well. Maybe I'll get a used one from Dejan someday. <grin>
And yes, I certainly am hoping that the Metroliner makes it into the Legend
offering from S@H. That would be SO cool! Keep your fingers crossed.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)