 Marketplace / Shopping / 7572
  More Brickbay Issues

After a brief outage this afternoon Brickbay is back up. That's the good news. The bad news is that the system appears to have lost feedback details for feedback given within the last week or so. Each user still has the correct feedback number but (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

Mmmmm...there also appears to be a problem with order confirmation emails. I think Larry was right with the idea that Interland is trying to force Dan's hand. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org GoB Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

(...) And when I go to look at the details of an order, many of them have this message: "Contents of Order #15xxx There is no detail information available for this order." I wonder if this is permanent? - Bob (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

(...) support issues with hosted sites... appears to currently be unresolvable, from my machine at least... However they *do* have a toll free number, 800 589 5060. I'm not saying you SHOULD call it, mind you, but if you wanted to let them know how (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

"Bob" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GE6BDL.Gw6@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Oddly enough an order I had to cancel last week because it had no order detail now has the order detail restored. An order that had order detail (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

(...) it appears that someone has succeded in 'forking' those three databases. The ones that were restored over back around the 18th (back to the ~11th), have now been reactivated (or whatever you call it). We have now gone back to the data (as of (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

(...) Forking is EXACTLY the term I was thinking of. Ok, not exactly but close. ++Lar (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

(...) I just got off the telephone with InterLand Customer Support. After a few layers of electronic menus I was able to speak with a representative that appeared to want to resolve the two issues I raised. [1] However, the assistance that I could (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)