 Marketplace / Shopping / 678
  Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA

I don't know how many of you would be interested in this but I found a number of sets that are becoming hard to find at the Revere MA (Pronounced Ra-vee-ah for the locals :) ) TRU. Among what I found included Fright Knights, Hydronaughts, Divers, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA

(...) Oh yeah -- that reminds me. Karen and I were in Concord last weekend, and the Toy Shop there has a lot of Lego (less than the Construction Site, of course, but still good). And they had a few pirates sets -- no boats or anything really cool. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA

That reminds me. There are a couple of toy stores in Winchester, MA. I only had time to go in one, and found a couple interesting sets (I forget which ones). Also, there is an old toy store in Lynn right off the main drag at 129(A?). It's like a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA

(...) I live in California (aka Sunny CA), so I don't think the directions will do much good. Can you check and see if they have set 6444, Outback Airstrip? Thanks, S@H has none :(. Ciao! (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA

(...) I will check for you. You are the actually the second person looking for the set. Unfortunately I do not remember seeing this set. The one Outback set I remember is 6490 Amazon Crossing. (URL) will look however for 6444 and let you know if I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA

I just parted out 4 Outback Airstrips but there are still a couple left in the store - 27.99 Cn plus tax, which works out to $22.00 US. LMK if Eric can't find you one and I will pick one up for you. Kevin (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA

6444's are still available in New Zealand priced at about 26.50 USD plus shipping. Grahame Reid (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA

I cleaned out a KB toys over by me last week, they had 5 #6444 and I got them all, they were 14.99 which is about half price. I was going to look at another store to see if they had any. If I see any I'll be picking them up, want me to set aside one (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Set 6444... (Was: Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA)

(...) I'd like to thank every one for the offers, I have accepted one and need no others. Thank you again! Ciao! (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA

(...) There used to be a store just like that on Moody Street in Waltham. Sadly, they're gone now, but The Construction Site more than makes up for it (-: Can you tell us the name of this old toy store in Lynn? - Robert Munafo (URL) LEGO: (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA

(...) Best place to look for Outback Airstrips is KB Toys. They are on close out for $12.99 (you even may be lucky and find a store which still has them at the incorrect close out price of $9.99). (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)