 Marketplace / Shopping / 691
Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 18:29:04 GMT

I live in California (aka Sunny CA), so I don't think the directions will
do much good.  Can you check and see if they have set 6444, Outback
Airstrip?  Thanks, S@H has none :(.

Ciao!

I will check for you.  You are the actually the second person looking for the
set.  Unfortunately I do not remember seeing this set.  The one Outback set I
remember is 6490 Amazon Crossing.

I will look however for 6444 and let you know if I find any.

Eric Kingsley

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org