 Marketplace / Shopping / 699
Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 20:37:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Loch writes:
[...] Also, there is an old toy store in Lynn right off the main
drag at 129(A?). It's like a mom-and pop store that gets new stock
about every 5 years. I diddn't see any LEGO, but this store was right
out of the 70's.  There were all kinds of old toys
[in Mint condition, still in their original (dusty) Box -ed]
. Really neat place.  You could just imagine the anticipation
after realizing what this store is, but sadly no LEGO.

There used to be a store just like that on Moody Street in Waltham. Sadly,
they're gone now, but The Construction Site more than makes up for it (-:

Can you tell us the name of this old toy store in Lynn?

- Robert Munafo                           http://www.mrob.com/
  LEGO: TC+++(8480) SW++ #+ S-- LS++ Hsp M+ A@ LM++ YB64m IC13