 Marketplace / Shopping / 697
Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 20:12:18 GMT

I cleaned out a KB toys over by me last week, they had 5 #6444 and I got them
all, they were 14.99 which is about half price.  I was going to look at another
store to see if they had any.  If I see any I'll be picking them up, want me to
set aside one for you?

Jodi