 Marketplace / Shopping / 6702
Re: Bargain in London
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 07:16:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Zhengrong Zang writes:
Does anyone know where I can find some store that has LEGO bargain?

   In London?  That's like looking for bargains in Manhattan, just
   slap a pound symbol on the price where a dollar sign would be.
   In four London trips, totalling almost ten months, I've never
   found any bargains.  I *have* found older sets, in part because
   it's so expensive, but I've never found anything at MSRP much
   less at a bargain price.  (This is true even as far out as Bluewater
   or Brent Cross.)  I'd imagine one would need to get well outside
   Greater London before any bargains would crop up.

   Also, Europe just doesn't do much discounting.  'Tis a shame.

   best

   LFB