 Marketplace / Shopping / 6706
Re: Bargain in London
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:46:31 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

   Also, Europe just doesn't do much discounting.  'Tis a shame.

Sorry, don't agree there...
I've had several great deals in the Netherlands :
Service packs at less than 50% of MSRP, Shell sets like the Ferrari 2556 for
50% or less, and currently some of the small ZNAP sets for less than $2. But
you won't find most bargains in regular toy shops over here...
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com
3D Sims Archive maintainer   | http://www.3dgamers.com