 Marketplace / Shopping / 6701
Re: LoM Value Pack Marked Down at Meijer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 07:12:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Todd Hossbach writes:
I stopped by a Meijer store in Indianapolis today and noticed that they had
their Life on Mars Value Packs marked down to $6.99. They were not on sale,
just marked down. Not a bad price IMO, considering the Red Planet Cruiser is
$6.99 by itself. I also noticed that the Imperial Shuttle is selling at a
regular price of $29.99...Hmm!!!

   The LoM shuttle is also $29.99 at Meijer.  But up here, the Red Planet
   Cruiser is marked *$9.99* as is the Value Pack.  But the Mono Jet is
   $2.99, and the Droid Escape is $5.99!

   Oddness.

   best

   LFB