 Marketplace / Shopping / 6149
    Walmart Sale —Tom Fought
   I have to admit.. I am having a very hard time not pulling out the old plastic and diving into this one. I have never seen the destroyer droid on sale anywhere. I think I may have to pick up a couple of those. But I want some of all the other (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Walmart Sale —Tom Stangl
     Succumb to the Dark Side! Waiting Is For Weenies ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: Walmart Sale —Tom Fought
      Oh I know waiting is for weenies lol... but you see... i just spent quite a bit of money for other projects on brickbay... so.... and Mr. Weeks just had an incredible auction on ebay.. which i couldn't pull myself away from... My guess is when I get (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         (canceled) —Toki Barron

         Re: Walmart Sale —Andrew Lipson
     After about 30 seconds of agonizing... I made four separate orders, in order to use several $10-off-$50 coupon codes. ordering 2 Silver Champions, an X-Wing fighter and a Tie Fighter (an act of charity :-> my wife hadn't decided what to get me for (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: Walmart Sale —Christopher Lindsey
      (...) Although I only placed a single order, I also received duplicate emails. Both have the same order number, but different ship times. That would be horrible to get twice as much stuff only to ship half of it back... :) I made away with two Ties, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: Walmart Sale —Andrew Lipson
     This morning I got another email confirming one of the bounced orders, and _seven_ identical emails saying that the remaining one had bounced again. Time to call up the Walmart help line again... (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: Walmart Sale —Andrew Lipson
      (...) I called up the credit card company and it seems Walmart were persistently using a variety of incorrect expiration dates for the card. I think all is sorted out now (though I'll wait till I have the sets and the credit card statement before (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Walmart Sale —Jeff Boen
     (...) Hahaha.. I am *so* with you on this one. I've already filled out the order and then stopped myself *twice* this morning.. hmmm.. both UCS (which I know are already waiting for me under the tree) and a destroyer droid for just the retail price (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: Walmart Sale —Tom Fought
     Jeff, If I went that far I would probably have pulled the trigger by now... Your resolve has been noted! :) I was hoping to see these big models on sale this season.. but i never expected to see the silver racer on sale too! and at these prices no (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Walmart Sale —Bob Parker
     (...) If you wait long enough, the decision will be made for you: "Sorry, this product is currently out of stock..." - Bob (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: Walmart Sale —Tom Fought
     yea well.. sometimes its a good thing. I have been looking at dvd juke boxes for over 2 years... and more times than I can count I have almost bought one but they still haven't done it right yet :) And I am quite the dvd addict. I am going to go out (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Walmart Sale —Adrian Drake
     My moment of weakness lasted less than 30 seconds. Here's exactly how my thought process worked: "Hrm, Walmart's got a sale, let's go see. Oh look, UCS X-wing. Oh Look, UCS Tie. Oh look, Silver Champion. Cha-Ching" I even have my credit card number (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Walmart Sale —Daniel Barrett
   I tried to give in but I had problems ordering from this site. I've never ordered from Walmart.com before, so I don't know if it was me or their site. Everytime I tried to add a Silver Champion to my cart I got the message "your cart is empty" I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Walmart Sale —Rose Regner
   You probably have your cookies turned off. We had this problem last year ordering from TRU. Enable cookies and it should work. Rose Oh and a thousand thankyou's to those that posted. Two of these sets were under our Christmas tree. They are being (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Walmart Sale —Daniel Barrett
   Hmmm, My cookies are enabled, but maybe I declined to accept them when the ijit window popped up. Daniel (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)