 Marketplace / Shopping / 6154
Re: Walmart Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:36:24 GMT

Jeff,
If I went that far I would probably have pulled
the trigger by now... Your resolve has been noted! :)
I was hoping to see these big models on sale this
season.. but i never expected to see the silver
racer on sale too! and at these prices no less.

uh-oh.. I just noticed my wallet next to my
keyboard... wonder how it got there... ;)

Tom

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jeff Boen writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Fought writes:
I have to admit.. I am having a very hard time not
pulling out the old plastic and diving into this one.

(reaching into his back pocket...)

Hahaha.. I am *so* with you on this one. I've already filled out the order and
then stopped myself *twice* this morning.. hmmm.. both UCS (which I know are
already waiting for me under the tree) and a destroyer droid for just the
retail price of the UCS X-Wing.... can't pass that up... must be
strrrroooonnngggg....

;)