 Marketplace / Shopping / 6160
Re: Walmart Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 02:00:08 GMT

I tried to give in but I had problems ordering from this site. I've never
ordered from Walmart.com before, so I don't know if it was me or their site.
Everytime I tried to add a Silver Champion to my cart I got the message
"your cart is empty" I must have tried that add to cart button 30 times
before I gave up. I couldn't order anything else off that site either.
Anyone else ever have this problem???

Daniel
PS: I DID order one over the phone though!  : )

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Fought writes:
I have to admit.. I am having a very hard time not
pulling out the old plastic and diving into this one.
I have never seen the destroyer droid on sale anywhere.
I think I may have to pick up a couple of those. But
I want some of all the other starwars on sale too!

I think this is going to have to take the old 24hour
sit and wait test.

I'll let you know if I sucumb to my lego addiction.
Stay tuned. :)

Tom

(reaching into his back pocket...)