 Marketplace / Shopping / 5798
  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

Here it is nearly three days after the original post and Walmart still has the $24.97 price listed. I'm beginning to think Walmart doesn't mind at all blowing these droid sets out at that price. With all of us taking advantage of the deal, and in (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

(...) Actually, it's been almost 6 days: the first word of this that I saw was on r.t.l., about Tuesday. (...) It's definitely been reported to them: since I happen to feel the same way about exploiting mistakes as Chris does, I called up and asked (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

(...) Of course, if the webmaster has to actually *come in* to a physical location to carry out this fix, something else entirely is broken. :-) But I know what you mean Ran, and I agree. ++Lar (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

(...) Hello all, hopefully some info here will help... Regarding the price problem, I was told by someone in their Communications department on Friday that they were trying to check with the "vendor". That could either be Lego or their supplier - (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)