 Marketplace / Shopping / 5512
5511  |  5513
Subject:
An Uncommon Find?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:13:58 GMT

Saturday I was rummaging through the usual suspects at a KB in hopes of a really
good bargain, and had almost conceded defeat when at the very back of the
"stacks" (this particular KB doesn't really shelf its Lego - it kind of stacks
them), something caught my eye just as I turned to leave...I had stumbled upon
Model Team 5561 for $40.  Needless to say I purchased it.  What seems uncommon
about this is that it is the European version, or atleast European packaging -
no element count, no model name, and a curious supplemental catalog listing
prices by various European countries only.  I'm wondering how common it is to
find a European-packaged version here in the states?