 Marketplace / Shopping / 5088
  Added parts to my Brickbay Store

Hey folks, I have added most of the parts to 10 copies of Droid fighter to by Brickbay store including the Brown Wing Slopes and 1x4 Brown Tiles and many other cool parts. (URL) well, Eric Kingsley P.S. My wife and I are expecting our first child (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Added parts to my Brickbay Store

(...) already. (...) I know what you mean... our's is due sometime in the next two weeks. :) (hmm...lugnet.people...-parents?) James (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Open for international orders (Re: Added parts to my Brickbay Store)

(...) OK I will give it a try. Consider it a trial period. I have opened my store to international orders. I still have to update my home page but I will give it a try as long a funds are mailed in US dollars. I hate to seem like a pain but it is (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Open for international orders (Re: Added parts to my Brickbay Store)

(...) cool (...) No problem. I realized after I posted that I might sound like I was criticizing - I wasn't. Just pointing out that there was a good deal. (...) Same thing I've been doing with my parts sales. Keeping my Lego budget down lets me (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Open for international orders (Re: Added parts to my Brickbay Store)

In lugnet.market.shopping, James Brown writes: <snip> (...) Actually I work at home so I don't have a pager ;-) Thank goodness too I went through pager hell for about 3 years and was what ultimately made me change jobs. Anyway this is my Wife's last (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.people)

  New year's babies (was Re: Int. orders (Re: Added parts)

(...) Are you guys stocking up on the Duplo? My friend here at work just had his second child arrive a couple days ago, and Gerry (of BrickBay Bear's World) said I could share with you that his "wife is about ready to pop" with their first child (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.people)