 Marketplace / Shopping / 4661
  Found in Burch Run, MI

My wife just brought home a 4561 Railway Express. She found it for $49.99 at Toy Liquidators (KB Toys Outlet). Just thought someone might what to check the others. This is my first train in 26 years of collecting! I have to go play now. Anyone know (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Found in Burch Run, MI

I just called the Smithfield NC branch and they had two. They're holding them for me so I can pick them up tomorrow. Cary "Randall Blecha" <randall.blecha@worl...t.att.net> wrote in message news:Fy85Ko.MzC@lugnet.com... (...) at (...) check (...) go (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Found in Burch Run, MI

(...) Hmmm..... A thousand and *two* uses for duct tape;-) Welcome to trains! Two suggestions (besides the duct tape) 1) Don't feel like to have to build from the instructions, and b) don't feel like you have to build 6 wide;-) FU to .trains -John (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Found in Burch Run, MI (4561 Train Set)

(...) Thanks for the tip. I was able to call an outlet store in Ohio earlier in the week and they told me their delivery was due Thursday and said they would hold 2 of them if they got any. I called back and today I am the proud owner of two sets, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Found in Burch Run, MI (4561 Train Set)

I’m glad to see a few of you were able to locate the set. I would love to see more posting of this type so everyone can enjoy a great find. Seems most sets are located, bought up and end up on Ebay by the weekend. Toy Liquidator and KB Outlets have (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Found in Burch Run, MI (4561 Train Set)

(...) KB marks a lot of their stuff above MRSP, new and old. I'm also aware of a Toy Works with a number of older sets, but as you say they're above MRSP (I think 10-20%, usually). Regards, Alan (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  25%off at KB Toy Liquidators ! (was Re: Found in Burch Run, MI

Waahoo!! I found two of the 4561 Train sets at the nearest Toy Liquidators in Pigeon Forge,Tn. They were marked 49.99. They also had the 7124 Flash speeder marked 6.99 and one gray plates part pack errr I mean the Sith infiltrator marked down to (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 25%off at KB Toy Liquidators ! (was Re: Found in Burch Run, MI

Hey thanks for the additional tip. I just bought two last week and I called the store where I got them and they said I can bring in the receipt and get the credit for 25% off, UNBELIEVABLE!! I never thought I could justify the cost of the lego train (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)