 Marketplace / Shopping / 4598
Re: 6600 deap clearanced at Targer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 06:49:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Alan Demlow writes:
Hiya.  I picked up 3 6600 (large road constructions sets) for $20 each today
at Target, 75% off.  That's getting closer to a reasonable price for the
set! ;-)  The rest of the clearance stuff was still 30% off.

One Target had Slave I for 15.88. The other Target had X-Wings for 26.89.

I changed my mind on Highway Construction at $19.94. Got the last one! I'm also
afraid Pooh is going away, so I bot tons of that. I can't believe I did that. I
even bought a Primo Frog! What is wrong with me?

What does it mean when Target marks the normal price at a discount, but not a
red clearance tag? Does it mean Slave I, X-Wing, and Royal Joust are being
phased out, just as they dropped the Droid Fighter but not other SW? Hard to
believe... I'm stocking up on these best SW sets just in case.