 Marketplace / Shopping / 4582
Re: 6600 deap clearanced at Targer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 21:32:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Alan Demlow writes:
Hiya.  I picked up 3 6600 (large road constructions sets) for $20 each today
at Target, 75% off.  That's getting closer to a reasonable price for the
set! ;-)  The rest of the clearance stuff was still 30% off.

Happy hunting...

Alan

I paid $39,90 last week. However, I was passing Target today and stopeed by. I
scanned the last 6600 they had and it was $19.90. I went to customer service
and they said they would refund me my $20 :-), and I bought the other one.
HOWEVER, when I got home I looked at my credit slip and the credit was for the
FULL price of the original 6600 ($40), so I got my two 6600s for $9.95 each :-)