 Marketplace / Shopping / 4321
  New online retailer: www.kidstoysplus.com

Hi all, I just saw a press release for a new online retailer, Kidstoysplus.com, Inc. They say that they specialize in "collectible, hobby, and toy products" which really seems to cover about everything, but the important news is that they carry the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New online retailer: www.kidstoysplus.com

(...) Oops, sorry to follow-up on my own posting, but I just noticed that apparently all orders are 10% off now (see the letter from the President at (URL) In addition, there is a flat shipping rate of $6 for standard shipping, which is fairly low. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New online retailer: www.kidstoysplus.com

Try this one: 6616 Rocket Dragster $0.00 It HAS to be a mistake. This looks to be a $15 set. One other mistake seems to exist in the Throwbots realm.- 4 for $6.60 Also-the new Dino sets are there, but not easily located like the other sets. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New online retailer: www.kidstoysplus.com

We'll see if the Throwbots were a mistake. I ordered 10 of each set, if they DO show up and for that price, it will be some cheap Technic parts after I auction off the bits I don't want ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New online retailer: www.kidstoysplus.com

(...) G'day Raymond, While this company may have it's buildings based in B.C., I'm not so sure it's a Canadian company (but I have asked them). According to their investor relations info, they established under the laws of Nevada. I get the feeling (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:395462F9.F27131...faq.com... (...) they DO (...) auction off (...) It is a mistake. I called their customer service 877 number and asked about the Duplo Eggs. The web description implies (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New online retailer: www.kidstoysplus.com

(...) I ordered some Throwbots from kidstoysplus.com to see what would happen. Yesterday, I got a phone call. They apologized for the incorrect pricing data and said I would not be able to get 4 Throwbots for $6.60. To compensate they are sending me (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New online retailer: www.kidstoysplus.com

Yes, I got 2 phone calls - one to tell me of the mistake, and one later to tell me about the free Throwbot. That's the RIGHT way to handle it, not like WBStore does! (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New online retailer: www.kidstoysplus.com

(...) tell me (...) I don't want to rehash old issues, or bring up bad memories, but I was curious if anyone had contacted WBStore about their last "fiasco" sale and actually received a response, or better - a fix? I have been carrying around (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)