 Marketplace / Shopping / 4368
Re: New online retailer: www.kidstoysplus.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 23:22:29 GMT

Yes, I got 2 phone calls - one to tell me of the mistake, and one later to tell me
about the free Throwbot.

That's the RIGHT way to handle it, not like WBStore does!

John Hansen wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rob Doucette writes:
It is a mistake.

I ordered some Throwbots from kidstoysplus.com to see what would happen.
Yesterday, I got a phone call.  They apologized for the incorrect pricing data
and said I would not be able to get 4 Throwbots for $6.60.  To compensate they
are sending me one free Throwbot of my choice (of the 8 mentioned in the
errant catalog entries - not Millenium or Blaster).

Anyone else heard from them?

John Hansen

--
Tom Stangl