 Marketplace / Shopping / 4367
Re: New online retailer: www.kidstoysplus.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 23:10:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rob Doucette writes:
It is a mistake.

I ordered some Throwbots from kidstoysplus.com to see what would happen.
Yesterday, I got a phone call.  They apologized for the incorrect pricing data
and said I would not be able to get 4 Throwbots for $6.60.  To compensate they
are sending me one free Throwbot of my choice (of the 8 mentioned in the
errant catalog entries - not Millenium or Blaster).

Anyone else heard from them?

John Hansen