 Marketplace / Shopping / 4323
Re: New online retailer: www.kidstoysplus.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:51:15 GMT

Try this one:

6616  Rocket Dragster   $0.00

It HAS to be a mistake. This looks to be a $15 set.

One other mistake seems to exist in the Throwbots realm.- 4 for $6.60

Also-the new Dino sets are there, but not easily located like the other sets.

Obviously, they still have some kinks in their system, but overall, they seem to
be a sound place to check for deals.