 Marketplace / Shopping / 4192
Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 20:13:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Raymond Flournoy writes:

I apologize for the off-brand discussion leaking into the main LEGO area,
but has anyone seen the new Snoopy and Woodstock MegaBlocks sets in stores
yet?  I've seen the pictures of the set in the Snoopy Etc. catalog, and it
looks like Snoopy and Woodstock are built out of fairly generic bricks.  So
I'm going to break down and buy one set for the directions, and then redo it
in LEGO (as much as possible).

Unfortunately, the Snoopy Etc. catalog prices are always exhorbitantly high,
so if I can avoid them I want to.  Has this set shown up in anyone's TRU,
Target, Wal-Mart, Kmart, etc. yet?

Thanks for any info you can provide!  (BTW, the emoticon in my sig is
Snoopy!  I designed him for a contest in one of the Snoopy mailing lists that
I subscribe to.  Cute, eh?  :^)

Long time no talk, Ray! I found your Snoopy Mega Bloks sets at the Toys R Us
on Winchester Blvd. in San Jose today. They have 7 of them for $24.99 each.

Russell