 Marketplace / Shopping / 4175
Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 06:14:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Raymond Flournoy writes:
I would still like to see this in person in a brick-and-mortar store first,
though.  Any info?  Anyone?

I saw it at TRU today.  I think it was $25 or $30.  ...

  Really?  Wow!  Where are you located?  Has anyone in the San Fran/San Jose
area seen these at a TRU?  I was just at the San Francisco TRU (9th St) and
they didn't have the set.

  Thanks for the info!

--Raymond Flournoy    ()"o)
flournoy@post.harvard.edu++Chat with the world, in your own language!
Computer Science Dept.   ||Chatrooms with automatic translations for
Stanford University, CA  ||Japanese, English, Spanish, French & German
                         ++at http://www.amikai.com!