 Marketplace / Shopping / 4162
Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 00:18:34 GMT

If the seller hasn't removed the picture you can see it at

<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=346157703>.

When I saw the picture, I had the same idea as you-- it would be fun to get the
instructions and try to build them out of LEGO.

Maggie C.

Raymond Flournoy wrote:

  I apologize for the off-brand discussion leaking into the main LEGO area,
but has anyone seen the new Snoopy and Woodstock MegaBlocks sets in stores
yet?  I've seen the pictures of the set in the Snoopy Etc. catalog, and it
looks like Snoopy and Woodstock are built out of fairly generic bricks.  So
I'm going to break down and buy one set for the directions, and then redo it
in LEGO (as much as possible).

  Unfortunately, the Snoopy Etc. catalog prices are always exhorbitantly high,
so if I can avoid them I want to.  Has this set shown up in anyone's TRU,
Target, Wal-Mart, Kmart, etc. yet?

  Thanks for any info you can provide!  (BTW, the emoticon in my sig is
Snoopy!  I designed him for a contest in one of the Snoopy mailing lists that
I subscribe to.  Cute, eh?  :^)

--Raymond Flournoy    ()"o)

Yes, cute!

flournoy@post.harvard.edu++Chat with the world, in your own language!
Computer Science Dept.   ||Chatrooms with automatic translations for
Stanford University, CA  ||Japanese, English, Spanish, French & German
                         ++at http://www.amikai.com!