 Marketplace / Shopping / 4159
  MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

I apologize for the off-brand discussion leaking into the main LEGO area, but has anyone seen the new Snoopy and Woodstock MegaBlocks sets in stores yet? I've seen the pictures of the set in the Snoopy Etc. catalog, and it looks like Snoopy and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

OK, I know it's poor form to follow-up your own post, but I did find the set at an on-line store. Here is a link to the page with a picture: (URL) would still like to see this in person in a brick-and-mortar store first, though. Any info? Anyone? (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

(...) I have this magazine and was planning to put up a scan of it tonight. Since you posted the link to a pic in another message I'll save myself the trouble. Anyway, I think I'm going to try to build one myself from the pics. Ben Roller (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

If the seller hasn't removed the picture you can see it at (URL). When I saw the picture, I had the same idea as you-- it would be fun to get the instructions and try to build them out of LEGO. Maggie C. (...) Yes, cute! (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

(...) I saw it at TRU today. I think it was $25 or $30. The only unusual pieces I could detect from the box was my favorite megabloks hinge piece in white -- it is used to angle Snoopy's eyes-- and there is some use of angled bricks peculiar to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

(...) I didn't realize that anyone knew just what color dinosaurs were. Since many of them had feathers, paleontologists have suggested that some dinosaurs were very likely brightly and gaudily colored like birds, their presumed descendants. --james (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

(...) True fact. Have you ever noticed how attractively coloured some birds can be? Now check out the new lego dinos -- ugh! I don't mind creative license, but it could at least be aesthetically pleasing if that's the criteria. My point isn't who (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

(...) Really? Wow! Where are you located? Has anyone in the San Fran/San Jose area seen these at a TRU? I was just at the San Francisco TRU (9th St) and they didn't have the set. Thanks for the info! --Raymond Flournoy ()"o) ===...=== (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

(...) Long time no talk, Ray! I found your Snoopy Mega Bloks sets at the Toys R Us on Winchester Blvd. in San Jose today. They have 7 of them for $24.99 each. Russell (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

(...) Ooh, cool! Thanks for the word, Russell! I've looked at the SF and SM TRUs and have come up empty, but it's good to hear that at least some TRUs have them. I'll keep up the search! I hope to see you at some upcoming events! --Raymond Flournoy (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

(...) Hi Hop-Frog! In my quest to find out more about this set, which I have never seen in person, I stumbled upon the instructions scanned online: (URL) offers many of their sets' instructions online at (URL) but I'm not aware of any formal policy (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)