 Marketplace / Shopping / 4087
Re: Lousy Bradlees Experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 04:35:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rich Manzo writes:

He came back with a Town set and rang that set up
as my 6755.

You realize,  of course,  that,  next time you're in that store,  you're
going to be stuck in line behind an 8-year-old who's wailing at 110dB
because,  after saving his allowance for three whole months to buy that
Town set,  he's been told that the clerk can't sell it because "The computer
thinks it's out of stock"...

The coming generation of intelligent computers aren't going to have to fight
to take over the world:  we've already got people lining up to surrender.

Yeesh...

Ran