 Marketplace / Shopping / 2510
  Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

I was in a Fred Meyers today and they had numerous sets for 50% off. They included 1998 and 1999 Adventurer's sets, 8735 motors, and some City center sets. Only went to one store so I don't know what else they put on clearance. Rose (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

(...) Where was this, Rose? (Pleasepleaseplease be in the Portland area...) -Cheese (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

I am in Idaho. I went by another Fred Meyer today and they didn't have any clearance items. They have atleast 30 each of the mummy tombs and the Technic beach buster. Is there a specific set you want? Rose Matthew Wilkins wrote in message ... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

(...) D'oh! I am actually looking for a bunch of 4805 Ninja Knights, but only if they are $3 or under. I don't suppose you noticed any Space Port sets on sale? I'm looking for 6453 Com-Link Cruiser, 6454 Countdown Corner, 6457 Astronaut and 6458 (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

checked one of the ones near me last night, and found nothing reduced. david (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

I have found that the Fred Meyers that has the mark downs does mark down sets sooner than the other stores around here. It is a sign to keep you eyes open at the other stores because mark downs at the other stores will happen soon. I have also found (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

(...) *grin* I suppose that I could go all the way to Corvallis to check the Fred's there... or I could stop at one (or two or all five) of the ones I pass on the way to work; it depends on how much time I'm willing to invest in looking. *smile* It (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

Well I ran across the manager of my favorite Fred Meyers. He was very talkative and continued to give me all sorts of info, even though I was really trying hard to end the conversation and get home. I would try to end the conversation and he would (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

Hope they move this sale to oregon soon. i am finding large quantities of episode 1 and egyptian adventures sets. still at full price, just waiting to be reduced and sold. david (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

Likewise, I hope this moves into Oregon soon. Though I hope that david and I aren't competing for the same sets... *grin* Get your hands off of those "Gungan Patrol"s! (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

David Phillips wrote in message ... (...) to (...) The Fred Meyer I went to didn't have any Star Wars Lego on clearance. I did notice that at one Fred Meyer they had an in store ad selling the mummy's tomb for 19.99. From past experience this sale (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)