 Marketplace / Shopping / 2273
Re: Further markdowns at WalMart.com *and* in the stores !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:36:34 GMT

I found the following this morning at my local WalMart Lego SuperCenter ....

Ninja Fortress      $39
Treasure Transport   $2
Ninja Surprise       $5
Oasis Ambush         $3
Big Value Pack w/blue case $14
Beach Buster         $9
Roadside Repair     $24
(more than I cannot recall)

Based on my sightings, other sightings and walmart.com, I believe that
this is a system-wide markdown. Bon Appetite.

Ray

Raymond Flournoy wrote:

  The clearance LEGO on WalMart's website has been marked down again, and is
now under the 50% level.  Go to the Toys/LEGO page, and scan down for any
price ending in "00" and those are the sale items.  The two best one (IMHO)
are Flying Ninja Fortress for $39 and the Mummy's Tomb for $14.

--Raymond Flournoy
flournoy@cs.stanford.edu       "Because, of course, a man with an
Computer Science Dept.          obsession is a man who has very little
Stanford University, CA         sales-resistance."      -- C. S. Lewis