 Marketplace / Shopping / 2259
Re: Further markdowns at WalMart.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 23:38:45 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

I wonder if this also holds true for the stores?

LFB

Not from what I've seen out here in CA, no.  Then again, none of my local Walmarts
even HAVE any of the clearance sets anymore.

  Wow.  We're lousy with them out here, but I answered my own question with a quick
trip out--the prices are still at the "old" level. (Oasis Ambush for $5, Mummy's Tomb
for $22, etc etc.)

   best

   LFB