 Marketplace / Shopping / 216
  Re: VERY BAD Experience at Zany Brainy Lancaster, PA

This was a return, and ZB didn't do a good enough job of checking. ZB is an excellent place. After you calm down, call them up. I'd wager they'll take it back if that's what you want to do. They might even reimburse you for mileage if you're polite. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36FD80C1.5CDD4DEE@v...er.net>... (...) Is this where ZB is based?? Seriously , I'm going to return it on Monday evening, what do you think would be fair compensation, if any?? A one time discount of 50%?? I'd like (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36FD80C1.5CDD4DEE@v...er.net>... (...) Do you really think a store would re-imburse for gas mileage in a situation like this? I would be VERY impressed by such a store. I think that if one is buying an item with a (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: VERY BAD Experience at Zany Brainy Lancaster, PA

(...) Whoops, sorry! I meant Consumer Affairs, the TLG organisation that "makes things right" when customers have problems. 'Tis a standard abbreviation in these parts but not to everyone. Sorry about that. Call S@H for their number if you don't (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)