 Marketplace / Shopping / 217
Re: VERY BAD Experience at Zany Brainy Lancaster, PA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 03:18:27 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36FD80C1.5CDD4DEE@voyager.net>...
Or else, call CA and tell them what happened,

Is this where ZB is based??  Seriously , I'm going to return it on Monday
evening, what do you think would be fair compensation, if any??  A one time
discount of 50%??  I'd like to give the local store an opportunity to set
things straight.

However, you probably should have checked the set out a bit better
yourself before you bought it. Myself, I always ask to open these up at
the store to check. I bet if it had been me I would have been out the
door with it for no more than 15 dollars, because I know just how to
haggle on damaged goods.

Next time, check carefully before you buy stuff that's not factory
sealed.

Good advice ...  there's always next time ...  Thanks for the feedback.

Feeling better ;-)
-Rob.