 Marketplace / Shopping / 1816
Re: 4565 is $50 off at Zany Brainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:32:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.trains, Tom Stangl writes:
<SNIP>

Tom, there were 4 or 5 on sale at the San Mateo ZB last Friday.

Paul Sinasohn

When I called this morning, they said they were not on sale, they were
$149.99.  I asked them if they were sure, as other ZBs had flyers for them
being on sale at $99.99, and they insisted that they were not on sale.  I think
they also said there was only 1 left.