 Marketplace / Shopping / 135
  Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)

Scott, Here is a tip for you: when the Carpenter Meijer gets the sets -- you better run yourself over there and them right away. Because if I get there before you (and I intend to) I'm going to buy them all up, and then sit in front of the Meijer (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

  Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)

Get a clue, Mark! You make me sad. Come, Patsy! Scott (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote in message 36E420C2.867440A5@aeieng.com... (...) Whoa, that was mature. Guess next time I'll omit the fair warning, and just start hurling insults. Geez. Okay, I'm partly to blame here. Let's start (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

  Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)

(...) It's nice to warn him, and I second your thoughts about helping children get some of the Star Wars sets, instead of scalpers buying them all out. BUT, I wouldn't make accusations or implications about Scott being a scalper. The levels he's (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)

Mark, OK, I apologize about those posts, I read over them and was surprised at my responses, but I was at work for a total of 32 hours at the time, and was rather tired. I was really excited about seeing them, and I bought them. I apologize if you (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote in message 36E68C03.3E674D67@aeieng.com... (...) ... (...) Hey man, dont sweat it - I was out of line to imply you were going to resell them. The employee at Meijer said that "a vendor" had purchased (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)