 Marketplace / Shopping / 12581
Re: Shop at Home Shipping Rates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 05:00:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Justin Pankey wrote:

To further fuel my fire today I took a look at their shipping rates to other
countries around the world.  ALL of these countries still have a maximum flat
rate except the U.S. and Canada.  I say we organize a protest ;o)

Well, people from outside NA have been protesting the exorbitant exchange rate
they use to work out our set prices, but so far it's fallen on deaf ears. Good
luck with yours though.

ROSCO