 Marketplace / Shopping / 12577
12576  |  12578
Subject:
Shop at Home Shipping Rates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:03:00 GMT

Now that the free shipping is over at LSAH, I find myself again very distressed
about their shipping rates.  Remember when we could buy all we wanted for a flat
maximum rate...I think it was like $10 or $15?  This new 5% of the order total
prevents me from making orders I otherwise would.  Yes, I'm sure Lego takes a
loss on  shipping at these rates, but it's really not a loss overall.  Obviously
they make a profit just selling wholesale or they wouldn't be in business at
all, so selling at full retail making a SIGNIFICANTLY higher profit, they should
be able to ship a little cheaper.

To further fuel my fire today I took a look at their shipping rates to other
countries around the world.  ALL of these countries still have a maximum flat
rate except the U.S. and Canada.  I say we organize a protest ;o)

Your thoughts.....

Justin