 Marketplace / Shopping / 1237
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:32:12 GMT

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:45:17 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

Not at all. That household chose to buy it. Unless the terms are "no
resale ever" they can then sell to you at whatever price they choose
including what they paid, more, or less, and not be in breach.

Intewrestingly, a vast majority of IP protected works do Not allow
resale (without prior written consent from the publisher).

From my copy of Asimov's Foundation: "This book is sold subject to the
condition that it shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent,
re-sold, hired out or otherwise circulated without the publisher's
prior consent"

Jasper