 Off-Topic / Debate / 2520
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 14:05:45 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
How did I miss that one? I used to shop at used book stores all the time
back when I was poorer. (trimmed everything except off-topic.debate from
the groups)

You mean you don't shop at used book stores now that you aren't
poor?  Wow, I can't imagine, no matter how much money I have, ever
not shopping at used book stores.

Not that I don't buy new books (mostly off the net now) all the time
as well (bought 4 in the last week), but I probably buy 10-20 books
a month from our main used store in town.  Mainly paperbacks,
sci-fi, fantasy, fluff-reading, but sometimes I browse around and
find a good foreign language textbook or dictionary, history book,
something I doubt I'd find on the shelves of a new store.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/